Saturday, September 22, 2007

Greetings!

In a bold move, I am attempting to start a blog. I have a web site I'm working on as well. Google put it right up at http://shammah.rcv.googlepages.com. I used their page creator, so I hope all the links work. I think I can just upload pages rather than using theirs, but for now their "legal pad look" works okay for me.

Chances are, most things I'll write on here will be reactions to things I've seen. For example, I read an article in a book on the unexplained, put out by Time Books, that mentions something the Roman Catholic Church did in the 1st and 2nd centuries. There was no Roman Catholic Church in the 1st and 2nd centuries! This was written in a chapter that examines some of the claims made in the book The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. How can you examine someone else's historical claims if yours is so bad you're assigning actions to the Roman Catholic Church in the second century?

By the way, that book on the unexplained (I can't remember it's title at the moment) quotes Joan Goodall as saying she's sure that Bigfoot exists. Really!

Ok, this is just supposed to be an introduction. Hi.

Till next time...

No comments: